Here is an opportunity for experiencing 3D Printing technology this summer .
3D printing is a technology which can be learnt even by school kids. It gives a technology integrated approach to learning things, and students get the opportunity to be creative and innovate on their thoughts and ideas.
Vaish Centre for Additive Manufacturing (VCAM), the 1st 3d printing Lab in Nizamabad, is offering to the students of Presidency to learn this latest technology to not only make creative models but also to adapt to new technological changes in any industry. Through 3d printing, we will be providing an opportunity to learn in the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) perspective. This will help students to learn various concepts in a practical way.
- Introduction to 3D printing technology, material science
- 2D & 3D modelling, Tinker CAD, CREO
- Design a model: Watch and Learn
- Design a model: Students on tinkercad
- Understand the machine: 3D printers hands-on operation
- Slicing, Cleaning Machine, Printing process
- Printing their own model
What will the students learn?
- Design software: Photoshop, AutoCAD, CREO
- Design and print their own models
- Adapt to multi-dimensional learning
Do not miss this golden opportunity! Batches start April 13th.
Date: April 13th – April 28th
Batch Timings: 9.30 am – 11.30 am, 12.30 pm – 2.30 pm, 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Venue: VCAM, 4th floor, Rukmini Chambers, Vinayak Nagar, Nizamabad